Thursday, December 6, 2012

Letter Sent to House Smart Home Improvements Proves that Upgrades Make a Huge Difference!


December 4, 2012


Dear Brian:

Re: Energy Upgrades at 2616 Jones Avenue, North Vancouver, BC

It has been close to a year now since I had your Company install windows, doors, insulation, a new furnace and hot water tank in my residence and I wanted to share with you the energy savings results since having done these upgrades to my home.

In October, 2011 I had AmeriSpec do an energy audit on my home which was built in 1979. The audit indicated the home was below average rating at a 41. Having done the recommended upgrades it was expected the house would come out at a rating of around 55 or so. When the final audit was done in March, 2012 the house rating came out with a higher than expected rating of 66. Government rebates for the upgrades totaled about $4,700.00.

Just to show you the difference in my heating costs, I am on a monthly budget plan and was paying $144.00 a month. When my anniversary date came up in October this year I had a $289.00 credit on my bill which has translated into having no bill for November and December and also my monthly heating bill has dropped by over half to $76.00 a month beginning November 1st which I think is incredible for a 3000 square foot house. The house is much more comfortable and warmer than it was last year at this time. I find that keeping the furnace between 68 and 70 degrees to be just right anything higher and the place becomes a sauna. Prior to the upgrades the old furnace had to be kept at least 74 degrees and even at that the house felt damp and cool. When I renewed my home insurance in October this year a further $128.00 came off my annual premium due to the new furnace and hot water tank being installed.

I don’t know if any other customers ever communicate this type of information with you but I was thrilled with these results and felt compelled to share them with you. I am so glad I had these upgrades done and have absolutely no reservations about having done them and I certainly have no hesitations in recommending your Company to anyone else I know Brian.

Thanks again Brian.

Yours truly,

Mike Procaccini
2616 Jones Avenue
North Vancouver, BC

1 comment:

Micheal Alexander said...

Your website is very beautiful or Articles. I love it thank you for sharing for everyone. Installation furnace Surrey